Benefits Replacement

Starting on December 13th, we will no longer accept Benefits Replacement (CF-303) applications on For more information click here.

Replace lost or damaged food with CalFresh.

If food that you bought with CalFresh was damaged or lost in an emergency, you may be able to get extra benefits to replace it.

Request the replacement up to 10 days after one of these things happened:

Damaged in a fire, flood or other natural disaster

Power outage or fridge or freezer stopped working

Went bad after utilities got shut off

Food bought with CalFresh was lost in another way

A county worker will figure out what percentage of your benefits can be replaced. It will depend on what happened, and when. Some people can get a full month's replacement, others might only part of the month.